Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Not posting much...

...as it's late, and I'm tired but have loads of crap to do and an early start in the morning. Shouldn't be on here at all really.

Things are going lovely for everyone. They are all doing so well. And today I felt pregnant. Sound weird? I don't know why, it just suddenly hit me that I felt pregnant, and a ray of hope came over me, and a big smile.
I tried not to test when I got home, honest I did. But those bloody ebay tests - there's so cheap! I think the pack I had contained 10 when I bought it - there's two left now. And I only got one line.
I don't know why I did it, wishful thinking I suppose. I'm not even due my period for another 10 days, but then my cycle isn't regular so I thought 'you never know...'

So that's it for now. Still not knocked up. Busy times coming and I'm little prepared. Unless I can get my arse in to gear Rowan's birthday is going to be a crap stress-fest.

.

No comments: